O meu inglês é pessimo, por isso vou colocar os dados sem traduzir, vou copiar( ashgrovepress):
Step into Pride and PrejudiceAttend a ball at Netherfield, take tea at Rosings or stroll through the gardens at Pemberley as you experience Regency life and test your knowledge of Jane Austen’s most beloved novel. Will you linger in Meryton or pine for the amusements of
- Fun for both new and lifelong Jane Austen fans.
- A great activity for literary societies and book clubs.
- A creative and educational tool for English teachers and students.
- Thoroughly tested and enjoyed by avid Jane Austen readers and scholars.
- For 2 to 4 players, young adult and adult readers.
- 18” x 18” colorful game board
- 8 beautifully illustrated characters
- Game tokens and collection cards
- 48 Regency Life event cards
- 48 Novel question cards
- King George III Shilling tokens
- Playing Die
Maiden of the Teacups:
Podem ver mais em cartas em: flavorwire- jane-austen-tarot-cards-for-a-woman-in-want-of-a-card-deck/
Este é um projecto pelo que entendi, é um trivial:
Entretanto existe mesmo um: